Lee Terence Hughes
Senior Civil Servant at the Department for Constitutional Affairs
Born: 16 January 1951
- BA (Hons) Business Studies (upper 2nd class)
- Middlesex Polytechnic (1982)
- Post graduate Certificate: Public Sector Management.
- University of Birmingham (2001)
- Home Office posts include: Secretary to Police National Computer Board (1985-90); Secretary to Reed Review of services for mentally disordered offenders (1991-93); Head of Policy, constitutional arrangements for police authorities (1994-95); Chairman, Council of Europe Working Group on Criminal Law of Corruption (1995-97); Head of Bill Team; Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
- Head of Freedom of Information and Data Protection (1997-2003, until 2001 in Home Office)
- Head of Administrative Justice (April - July 2003)